Our Chiropractors Tyson Joseph
Dr. Tyson Joseph has been with our clinics since 1997 after graduating from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic college (CMCC) in Toronto. He met his wife, Dr Deb Sissons, there and they have 3 children. They have 2 boys, aged 11 and 6, that do karate at Kersey's Karate and love soccer and chess. Their daughter, aged 8, loves gymnastics, basketball and art.
In his spare time Dr. Tyson can be found golfing or playing volleyball. Looking for a lower impact workout in recent years, he has turned to TRX suspension training. This TRX knowledge has helped him develop a serious of shoulder rehabilitation and strengthening exercises that are suitable for all ages and fitness levels. The West clinic now has the straps at the office to help patients with their shoulder rehab and fitness needs.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto
- Diploma of Acupuncture: Open International University in Sri Lanka
- Biological Sciences: University of Windsor
- High School: F. J. Brennan in Windsor
Licensures & Certifications
- College of Chiropractic Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Acupuncture Council of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association