Our Chiropractors Dave Piche
Dr. Piche graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in June 2007 and has been working with Dr. Oozeer and Dr. Joseph for over three years now. Having achieved Clinic Honours from CMCC, Dr. Piche brings a wealth of expertise and experience in manual therapy and rehabilitation with a special interest in sports injuries and sport specific rehab.
Dr. Piche is a former lancer volleyball standout and is currently working with the University of Windsor in the care and treatment of our hometown Varsity athletes.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto
- Diploma of Contemporary Medical Acupuncture: McMaster University
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics - Honors Movement Science: University of Windsor
- Active Release Techniques Provider: Active Release Techniques Seminars- Upper, Lower, Spine
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor: Titleist Performance Institute
Licensures & Certifications
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- College of Chiropractic Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences
- National Strength and Conditioning Association